Photo by Carrie Boretz
Chutzpah is balls. Kosher balls.
Listen as filmmaker Jessie Kahnweiler goes behind the Jew and straight into the heart of it. And be sure to check out the epic web series inspired by these interviews, “Dude, Where’s My Chutzpah?”. So park your tushy’s and stay tuned as Jessie asks, what the hell IS Judaism…dude?
Listen on itunes.
05-12-2012 (49.01 MB)
Rabbi Mark Borovitz
- I sit down with Rabbi Mark Borovitz cofounder and head Rabbi at Beit T’Shuvah recovery center and we chat g-d and gamblin’. He explains that finding his spirituality only came by getting lost. I’ve never had so much fun listening to a man screaming at me.
05-12-2012 (18.42 MB)
Rabbi Mordecai Finley
- Rabbi Mordecai Finley is kinda like the Elvis of Rabbi’s in LA. His blend of spiritual psychology draws the highest intellects to his congregation, including Natalie Portman. Listen as RF and I break it down (basically I am Natalie Portman)
05-12-2012 (22.91 MB)
- Do you Yonah? He’s as humble as moses and as stylish as Jacob. The head of the Jewlicious Festival, Rabbi Yonah let’s me know when it comes to being Jewish “what’s in it for me?”
04-12-2012 (34.97 MB)
Rabbi Brad Artson
- Rabbi Artson is a soft spoken dude with a message about g-d that’s kinda breaking the sound barrier. Please don’t take my word for it listen to the man himself. He’s not asking you to suspend your logic but rather channel it to free up some space.
04-12-2012 (33.34 MB)
- Poet. Novelist. Dad. Blogger. Spoken Word Dude. Oy vey, what can’t you do Matthue Roth? Join me as I chat with Mr. Roth as we confront some stereotypes of Modern Orthodox Judaism and talk music, spirituality and SEX! It’s about to get awesome.
04-12-2012 (10.1 MB)
- I chat with the one and only Mayim Bialik as she dishes about BLOSSOMing into the woman we all love. She uses a bunch of big words I pretend to know and even lets me have the last vegan dumpling. Welcome to the DWMC podcast. Let’s JEW this!